Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Free Sales and Business eBooks

ORIGINAL SOURCE
e-Books Tablet Readers New Technology Growing in Popularity
Free Sales and Business eBooks
You know how I feel about constantly improving yourself and growing your skillset. One of the things I’ve wanted to write about for a while is the availability of free ebooks at Amazon.com for Kindle and Barnes & Noble’s BN.com for Nook.
Though your local library is the best place to find great reading material you don’t want to or can’t purchase, don’t let that stop you from gaining the knowledge available. There is a way if you’re willing to make the effort.
If you check out Amazon.com or BN.com they always have lists of free ebooks. Or, there is a great site called FreeBookSifter which goes out and “crawls” the sites daily listing all the free books available.
The following are titles I found and downloaded as of the date of this writing. The great thing about it, is you can grab them while they’re free and then read them when you have time. I’ve got tons on my iPad I’ll eventually get to.
Here are some you should check out:

Free Sales eBooks

Unselling: Sell Less…Win More by Peter Bourke
I haven’t read it, but the reviews on this one look great. Looking forward to digging in.
Pushing To The Front by Orison Swett Marden
There are several by this great author available right now at Amazon.In my opinion, Marden is an underrated personal development, inspirational, motivation writer. Another one I’m looking forward to reading.
Cheerfulness As A Life Power by Orison Swett Marden
See above
The 7 Day Start Up: You Don’t Learn Until You Launch by Dan Norris
Looks like a great book for entrepreneurs. 39 reviews, 38 of them 5 star as of this writing.
The Art of War by Sun Tzu
A classic available for free for you Nook owners. Grab it while you can.
The Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie by Andrew Carnegie
This one is available on Nook, but interests me enough to buy it for my Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment